Home Twitter Support About Contact Image Map

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sad News... =( And Good News... =) (MUST READ)

Hey Pandas. Rokhopper987 here saying that Mikician has quit Pandanda thus quitting Pandanda Beta. I texted him and we were having a talk and I felt bad because I kept saying that we just started this new Pandanda blog and after a while I told him it was up to him to choose what to do. So, he told me that he has to make up his mind because he quits CP and comes to a different virtual world and then quits that virtual world and goes back to CP. So, he said he doesn't care what people tell him or does anything to him and he stayed with CP for now...

But guess what...!! I'm keeping Pandanda Beta up for everyone! I will keep this blog going until I'm to old!

Cya Later Pandas!

No comments:

Post a Comment